From acne treatment to anti-aging, Red Light does it all… boosts collagen production, smooths & firms, reduces inflammation, tones cellulite and reverses sun damage and scars.
Red Light Benefits for Skin Health & Anti-aging
- Increase collagen and elasticity
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Firm, tone and increase skin clarity
- Prevent & heal acne and heal acne scars
- Soothe Eczema & Psoriasis
- Reduce the appearance of stretch marks
- Lighten scars
- Even irregular pigmentation
- Diminish pore size and skin coarseness
- Activate and stimulate skin cell metabolic function
- Decrease inflammation
- Boost circulation
Want more information? See, How Red Light Therapy Works.
Red Light Therapy does SO MUCH MORE! Read our blog, 20 Reasons to Try Red Light Therapy.
Red Spectrum Health provides The NEWEST Technology in Red Light Therapy.
- Deeply relaxing
- Full-body or Facial treatments available
Treatments are natural, non-invasive with no negative side effects.
We recommend starting with 3 sessions per week then 2 per week until your goals are met.
Maintenance is 1 session per week.
28,000 LED Lights:
The power, radiance and technology of this bed is the best in the industry with over 2 1/2 times as many LED lights as other’s in it’s class.
4 Spectrums of Red & Near-infrared Light:
- 635nm Red Light – repairs and revitalizes skin and hair growth
- 810nm Near Infrared Light – for cognitive performance, pain & inflammation
- 850nm Near Infrared Light – for fat loss, muscles and deep tissue
- 940nm Near Infrared Light – for pain and deep tissue
(Other beds only offer two spectrums)
Check out our Blog
Stay up to date with news, stories and new research about Red Light Therapy at Red Spectrum Health in Leawood, Kansas.