Professional athletes use RLT to achieve peak performance. The ultimate bio-hack, RLT will help you improve performance, recover faster, increase muscle gain, boost fat loss, increase strength and endurance.
Red Light Therapy Benefits for Athletes
- Measurable increase in performance.
- Prevents muscle fatigue to boost endurance.
- Reduces inflammation to speed recovery time.
- Significantly enhance muscle growth and strength.
- Lowers lactic acid levels, minimizing muscle damage.
- Increases cellular metabolic function.
- Red light reverses and prevents oxidative stress at a cellular level.
- Studies show when red light therapy is combined with exercise, fat loss nearly doubles.
- Boosts collagen and elastin to firm and tone skin to minimize the appearance of cellulite.
- Increases blood flow and circulation to help with stubborn fat deposits.
Red Light Therapy does SO MUCH MORE! Read our blog, 20 Reasons to Try Red Light Therapy.
Red Spectrum Health provides The NEWEST Technology in Red Light Therapy.
- Deeply relaxing
- Full-body treatments
Treatments are natural, non-invasive with no negative side effects.
We recommend starting with 3 sessions per week then 2 per week until your goals are met.
Maintenance is one session a week.
28,000 LED Lights:
The power, radiance and technology of this bed is the best in the industry with over 2 1/2 times as many LED lights as other’s in it’s class.
4 Spectrums of Red & Near-infrared Light:
- 635nm Red Light – repairs and revitalizes skin and hair growth
- 810nm Near Infrared Light – for cognitive performance, pain & inflammation
- 850nm Near Infrared Light – for fat loss, muscles and deep tissue
- 940nm Near Infrared Light – for pain and deep tissue
(Other beds only offer two spectrums)
Check out our Blog
Stay up to date with news, stories and new research about Red Light Therapy at Red Spectrum Health in Leawood, Kansas.