Red Light Therapy
FDA approved to manage pain, reduce inflammation & increase circulation.
Red Light Therapy Benefits for Pain & Inflammation
- Manage pain and inflammation without drugs
- FDA approved to:
- Reduce Inflammation
- Reduce Pain
- Increase Circulation
- Improve Range of Motion in Joints
- Red light has been used to treat the symptoms of:
- Neck, Joint & Back Pain
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Depression & Anxiety
- Chronic Fatigue
- Boost ATP production (cellular energy)
- Triggers healing at the cellular level
- Reverse and prevent oxidative stress
- Enhanced cognitive performance and executive cognitive function
Red Spectrum Health provides the Best Technology in Red Light Therapy with the most advanced, Medical Grade device.
- Deeply relaxing
- Full-body treatments
Treatments are natural, non-invasive with no negative side effects.
We recommend starting with 3 sessions per week then 2 per week until your goals are met.
Maintenance is 1 session per week.
28,000 LED Lights:
The power, radiance and technology of this bed is the best in the industry with over 2 1/2 times as many LED lights as other’s in it’s class.
4 Spectrums of Red & Near-infrared Light:
- 635nm Red Light – repairs and revitalizes skin and hair growth
- 810nm Near Infrared Light – for cognitive performance, pain & inflammation
- 850nm Near Infrared Light – for fat loss, muscles and deep tissue
- 940nm Near Infrared Light – for pain and deep tissue
(Other beds only offer two spectrums)
I would say my recall has improved and my thinking and response time is sharper. I'm feeling slightly more energetic since starting TheraLight. Good experience. Definitely has had a positive impact."
"PBMT is an incredibly powerful tool you can use to dramatically enhance your health... If there were a drug that had scientific research showing all these benefits, it would be an absolute blockbuster drug for pharmaceutical companies- it would be hailed as a "miracle drug" and prescribed to basically everyone."
"I loved the experience. The treatment was short and comfortable. It increased range of motion, pain scale decreased from 6 to 3 with motion. I can take the stairs now without hesitation or pain. Also decreased inflammation in hands and fingers."