Red Light Therapy for Brain Health
Transcranial Low-Level Laser Therapy (TLLLT) is the direct irradiation of the human brain with highly focused infrared LED’s. Unlike other wavelengths, near-infrared light has the ability to penetrate bones and to bring light energy to the targeted brain areas. Light energy is absorbed by different types of cells to trigger a broad range of intra-cellular effects.
Why infrared light? The optimum wavelength for maximum skull penetration is between 805 nm and 830 nm (infrared). Studies show that the optimal wavelengths of light reaches a depth of 4-5 cm past skull.
1. Short-term stimulation: ATP, blood flow, lymphatic flow,
cerebral oxygenation, less edema.
2. Neuroprotection: Upregulation of anti-apoptotic proteins,
less excitotoxity, more antioxidants, less inflammation.
3. Processes that help the brain to repair itself: Neurotrophins,
neurogenesis and synaptogenesis.
Red Light Mechanisms
How Photobiomodulation (red light therapy) affects cellular activity in the brain.
- Stimulation of the mitochondrial respiratory chain (cytochrome c oxidase).
- Increases ATP energy production in the cells.
- Release of Nitric Oxide by photodissociation vasodilatory effects:
- Improves lymphatic flow = Increased cerebral blood flow
- Activation of beneficial cellular pathways
- Brief increase in reactive oxygen species.
- Stimulates cryoprotective, anti-oxidant and anti-apoptotic effects in cells.
- Improved oxygen availability and oxygen consumption.
- Activation of signaling pathways and transcription factors that cause long-lasting changes in protein expression.
Red Light Therapy for Hair Loss
FDA-cleared, modern, sturdy, comfortable, and easy to use. The Happy Helmet targets most common areas of hair thinning and balding with 256 LEDs. Expect to see visible results and fuller hair in just 3 to 6 months.
Happy Helmet is more powerful than any other LED helmet on the market. 810nm wavelengths penetrate deep into the skin and hair follicle.
- Number of diodes: 256
- Wavelength: 810 nm
- Power: 50 mW/diode
- Total power: 15 W
- 4 Intensity levels: (25-50-75-100%)
- Treatment time: 1-30 minutes
- Sponges included to customize fit.
- Not a wireless device.
- 1 Helmet
- 1 Case
- 1 Power Adapter
- 1 Control Panel
- Connector Cables
Use 4-6 times a week, 1-2 times a day. Red Light is safe and can be used daily.
This product is guaranteed for one year with proper use.